Nov 3 or 4 or Oct 27 or 28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone up for diving one of those dates? Maybe we can see what Captain TY is up to and get a group going.

Oct 27-28 is all my bros b day so no..Ill let you know in a bit on 3 or 4? Where do you think you would want to go?

After this weekend I'm gonna be busy with Dive Master internships until November 10th. Except for Oct 27th and 28th (my birthday), but I'm already planning on going up to "hole in the ground country" and diving Peacock or Madison Blue.

However, If you aren't doing anything the weekend after thanksgiving, I was thinking of trailering the boat down to the keys for a three day weekend to :pray:Hopefully:pray: celebrate passing my DM course the week before.

After this weekend I'm gonna be busy with Dive Master internships until November 10th. Except for Oct 27th and 28th (my birthday), but I'm already planning on going up to "hole in the ground country" and diving Peacock or Madison Blue.

However, If you aren't doing anything the weekend after thanksgiving, I was thinking of trailering the boat down to the keys for a three day weekend to :pray:Hopefully:pray: celebrate passing my DM course the week before.

Me B-day to; hence, why we should celebrate together but not in a hole!

I'll check with Johnny on the Keys thing.

I can probably do the Nov. 3rd.

I might be up for at least one of the dates.I have to look at my work cal to see when I work those weekends.

I might be up for at least one of the dates.I have to look at my work cal to see when I work those weekends.

Well it would only be one of those days. I just wanted to put some dates out and see what day would fill Ty's boat :)

Anyone up for diving one of those dates? Maybe we can see what Captain TY is up to and get a group going.

October 27th.
:palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom