Nov 16th, 1am "The Elusive Whiskey Wreck" report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He's used to it! I think he likes it! :rofl3:

Our new "PLAN B": Cmufieldhockey will take the running end of my 400' primary cave reel and walk down the beach to the hotel to the LEFT of Bahama Bob's. I will take the reel and walk down the beach to the hotel to the RIGHT of Bahama Bob's. We will enter the water together on a preagreed hand and arm signal..and begin a massive sweep. When we snag something signifiant, I will reel up to it. If it is the wreck...three short tugs will tell cmu I'm reelin' her in... (as if I havn't "reeled her in" already. :) ) We will then cleans the wreck of it's flounder population and leave a note on underwater tablet paper for bugman: "shananigan twins were here."

But you've forgotten, I've moved the wreck! :wink:

Seriously, I'd probably shat myself laughing if I found a paper addressed to me on the Whiskey saying that.

Better make sure bugman isn't already in the water. He may gently lift your line up and over the wreck and you'll end up a mile offshore.

Better make sure bugman isn't already in the water. He may gently lift your line up and over the wreck and you'll end up a mile offshore.

I think I could rig up a system of deflectors, so the line just slips over the wreck....

... albeit, not necessary, since I moved the whole darned thing(I'm stickin to it!)

I think I could rig up a system of deflectors, so the line just slips over the wreck....

... albeit, not necessary, since I moved the whole darned thing(I'm stickin to it!)

We're gonna find it his weekend and we are gonna move it. Then you'll be sorry!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom