Nov 16th, 1am "The Elusive Whiskey Wreck" report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The truth is... I hid the wreck.

Ask cmufieldhockey, she's seen me get quite concerned with the well being of the flounder population surrounding the Whiskey.

I decided I'd had enough, so I picked up the wreck, and the flounder, and I moved it elsewhere.

Fer reelz.

Darnit I knew you were disturbed but I didn't think you were capable of doing that!

WHAT have I gotten myself into with this whole "scubaboard" and "deepdixiedivers" group?!!!!!! cmu said "write a trip report" so I did. I did it on MS Word...then cut and pasted it...and this DAMN BOARD screwed up EVER capital letter, apostrophy, quotation mark... etc... It took longer to edit back than it did to write it! Now I am reading the responses... WOW! You know...red fish have feelings too! You are all very insensative over this one. It was truly a tragedy. and what is this "Whenever mos is involved, there will be shananigans" stuff??? Whenever cmufieldhockey is involved...there will be SHORT PEOPLE PRESENT. how bout THAT!!??? :)

Mat guided me to it once and I've been able to guide others to it a few times since. Of course, I've always had at least 10 feet viz. I agree it's more like 75 yards and was in 15 feet of water. I've heard the sand has built up so it's probably more shallow now.

You weren't following paulwall by chance were you?

Michael

WHAT have I gotten myself into with this whole "scubaboard" and "deepdixiedivers" group?!!!!!! cmu said "write a trip report" so I did. I did it on MS Word...then cut and pasted it...and this DAMN BOARD screwed up EVER capital letter, apostrophy, quotation mark... etc... It took longer to edit back than it did to write it! Now I am reading the responses... WOW! You know...red fish have feelings too! You are all very insensative over this one. It was truly a tragedy. and what is this "Whenever mos is involved, there will be shananigans" stuff??? Whenever cmufieldhockey is involved...there will be SHORT PEOPLE PRESENT. how bout THAT!!??? :)

Dave, dontcha admit, this is better than MySpace????? :D

Great minds think alike (Or would that be "Warped minds" in our case??) :)

Dave running his mouth is shenanigans in and of itself....no water necessary :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom