Not everyone thinks cave diving is the pinnacle of SCUBA!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I carry an SPP-1 underwater pistol with me during any cavern dives. I have to look after my own safety and keep my second amendment rights intact, The constitution does not get torn up just because Im 100 feet underwater.

I also think we should have armed Scuba police at the entrance to the busier caves, checking suitability of entering divers.

Great, now I have to invent a ballistic shield for my RADAR kit.

no worries.

Offer the basic model for pig sticker, and delux model for guns. it's a non-issue.

no worries.

Offer the basic model for pig sticker, and delux model for guns. it's a non-issue.

Good call! I think I shall hire you for "VP of Product Development".

Good call! I think I shall hire you for "VP of Product Development".

I'm probably a better salesman than product development. But you're the boss, put me where you see fit.

( we may have to cut Dick Long in for a piece)....

... there's a phrase that's just begging to be taken out of context ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sales it is! VP of Sales!

Dan is VP of Marketing and Promotions.

And apparently I have to strike a deal with DUI.

As usual, you guys are seeking an equipment solution to a skills problem.
Go back and watch some episodes of Sea Hunt. Mike has been disarming knife wielding maniacs for a long time now.

Keep your stinkin filthy cave divin hands offa me!!!
29kqs0n.jpg

no worries.

I'm going to make a version with a blue H on it... and sell it for twice as much as yours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom