Nose poker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:doh::hm:Vacation divers are fun there the honest ones! Its the guy who swears hes dove on the titanic that I caint stand. I would still be diving but my cert cardt expired, there in the mix to. Last but not least I used quad mix when I went down on that lost sub in the great leakes it was 500 ft deep:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

:DNaw I think it was only 490 ft. or so (it was kinda hard to see my depth gage cause I forgot my maglight in the truck), an since I only had an AL80, well maybe it was steel, no I think it might be that carbon fiber titanium stuff; it sure cost enough, any way since I only had the one tank I could only stay down there about a half an hour or so; that way I wouln't exceed them recreation requirements ya know, an it wasn't that quad mix it was that nitrogen stuff that costs more than regular oxygen.:shakehead:

That the guy?

why is it that every where you dive ,you always run into that one person who absoutly knows every thing about diving, been here done that, but seems to have truble assembling their own gear?????? :idk::idk:

Hey I was just trying to help!

Whaa-a-a-t . . .

I dove the Titanic last summer!!! :D

:rofl3:

That's right! And you did it with manifolded spare airs! :rofl3:

(oh God, not this again! :rofl3:)

Whaa-a-a-t . . .

I dove the Titanic last summer!!! :D

:rofl3:

I've met someone who dove the Titanic.

but it was in a submersible...

:confused::confused:Had a guy tell once thay used a water hose about twenty foot long for a snorkle.:no::no:

............ Practicing in a bathtub is silly.

IJS . . . :idk:

Depends on who your buddy is!:rofl3:

I've met someone who dove the Titanic.

but it was in a submersible...

:wow: Wow -- you met someone in a submersible? Who let you on board?

:D :popcorn:

That's just fine, but I snagged a coelacanth using my "bigstik" underwater fishing pole in the mariana trench. I would have landed it, if it hadn't been for a trident sub coming out of nowhere. The damn thing knocked my air hose loose.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom