Nose poker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1445 on the 27th . . . how long do you think it will take him to figure it out . . . ?

Hey, you gotta a problem with that?

Get yer gear and come on! I'll get you on the bottom of the waterhole on the golf course, and do so many circles around you I guarantee you won't be able to swim out!

:crafty: :popcorn: :popcorn: :kiss2:

Sorry, I never go in the water on a golf course. It's much easier to hit off the fairway. I've never heard of anyone SO bad at golf they had to bring scuba gear! (At least with that bad math your scores are probably still pretty good.)

:dork2:

Sorry, I never go in the water on a golf course. It's much easier to hit off the fairway. I've never heard of anyone SO bad at golf they had to bring scuba gear! (At least with that bad math your scores are probably still pretty good.)

:dork2:

:mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

Actually . . . Arizona . . . no water unless it's monsoon season. I GUARANTEED you couldn't swim out . . . .

:rofl3: :kiss2:

:mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

Actually . . . Arizona . . . no water unless it's monsoon season. I GUARANTEED you couldn't swim out . . . .

:rofl3: :kiss2:

Foul!

:cuddles:

Now this is an OLD thread, but I was lured here by a picture of DiveBunny13... (I think I need to change my vacation from Curacao to the Bahamas)... But I had to say this is one of the best / funniest thread I have read. Good stuff.

why is it that every where you dive ,you always run into that one person who absoutly knows every thing about diving, been here done that, but seems to have truble assembling their own gear?????? :idk::idk:

That's because they're everywhere and not only in diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom