Nose poker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No i dont need your calculator, the other 2% was left out purpose. Jeeez, not another critic.:dork2::dork2::dork2:

No i dont need your calculator, the other 2% was left out purpose. Jeeez, not another critic.:dork2::dork2::dork2:

There is no room for math errors here mister! :dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2:

Just for that I gave you 5 dorks!

There is no room for math errors here mister! :dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2:

Just for that I gave you 5 dorks!

Um . . . that's four (4) dorks . . .

:rofl3: :popcorn:

Um . . . that's four (4) dorks . . .

:rofl3: :popcorn:

:bonk: You fell for that on purpose, right? Please tell me you fell for it on purpose. Cuz I actually still had a small amount of respect for you.

:popcorn::popcorn:

:bonk: You fell for that on purpose, right? Please tell me you fell for it on purpose. Cuz I actually still had a small amount of respect for you.

But of course. I used your calculator!!! :kiss2:

Hey, you gotta a problem with that?

Get yer gear and come on! I'll get you on the bottom of the waterhole on the golf course, and do so many circles around you I guarantee you won't be able to swim out!

:crafty: :popcorn: :popcorn: :kiss2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom