Northern Diver Neoprene Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Kubo dry gloves work fine on a neoprene suit. Most of the upper tier manufacturers list it as an option or it can just as easily be a retrofit.

Thanks. I wrote Tim at DRIS to see what he thought. I'd love to get a set as they're on sale.

I'll call them tomorrow as they're closed today.

I'd be interested in that. I have not put them in, but I have seen them in the field and watched their videos. I don't think they would work on neoprene SEALS. Latex seals, sure.

I'd be interested in that. I have not put them in, but I have seen them in the field and watched their videos. I don't think they would work on neoprene SEALS. Latex seals, sure.

No go. DRIS said latex only, so it would be $100 to have them change the wrist seals, and then the $229 for the rings, + shipping to and from.

I'm not doing all that for a suit that I haven't gotten wet yet. It might be in my future, but for now I need to learn the suit. If I fall in love with it, maybe it'll get some upgrades. The Kubi rings look amazing...would love to get better dexterity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom