Northern Clan Gathering was great

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...Foo's real, all right. Real crazy! ;o)

But seriously, folks- the time together was really cool, and made ALL of us become more real to one another. Thanks again to all those who had a hand in preparing the way, especially Alan & Ken. And to all my new friends, can't wait to dive with ya, especially now.

I'm with the ones who want to get together more frequently. Sounds great to us.

Foo

I am all about that!!! I would love to see every one again. Next time I will try to pry information out of all you experienced divers.

As for Foo I do not think she was all that elusive I saw her my first time out. You name the time and place if school is not a problem you can count me in.

TSD Facts:

Foo exists.
Alan shook his groove thang.
We need to do it more often.

This was my first time "out" with a group of swampers. Very nice to meet all of you and glad to put some faces with names. I am looking forward to diving with you all! So Alan, can you repeat that dance at 30 feet?

jawfish:
So Alan, can you repeat that dance at 30 feet?

We might have to start calling him texdanceguy :wink:

I will never live that moment in time down---gee!!

texdiveguy:
I will never live that moment in time down---gee!!

Well, at least that eclipsed Des’s hotdog fiasco. :D

Des, you're off the hook, for now. :eyebrow:

i am sorry i missed out on the fun, so when is the next gathering? :eyebrow:

dementid:
i am sorry i missed out on the fun, so when is the next gathering? :eyebrow:

Dunno yet -- it's still TBD. Keep watching this space...

I split all the posts about the movie night into a seperate thread....Swampers Movie Night. Sorry I couldn't be more original with the name! :D

Back
Top Bottom