Northern Clan Gathering was great

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie:
I just wanted to thank all of you who made feel at home and not a fish out of water. It was a fun night and I do hope to see every one soon. Maybe next time we will be all wet????

Was great to meet ya Luke, hope to see you at one of the local mud holes soon. (You fit right in...once ya get the cottonmouth and alligator thing out of the way you're in)

There were so many people there I'm still trying to sort through the names and faces! Hopefully we can fix that with some underwater gathering later. And it was finally good to meet the club webmaster! Deb (Coz. airport) it was great to see you again! Don't be a stranger! Get down to the water with Gary sometime.

Tom, you did great on the pics. and names. I couldn't have gotten as close as you did. Ummm...that's my step-daughter and you're right, she got her good looks from her Mom. She's a soon-to-be new diver...we need to get her certified in a couple of months. Son-in-law just needs to be dragged to a local watering hole.

Oh, Alan...they got me last year on my b-day. :D

Dee, Ken, Tooth...the item that I needed to buy a new pair of shoes to match with made it back to its home...everything was intact and many thanks were given....

Had a great time, except having withdrawals now...CCV? I'm getting sick now. :banghead:

TwoBitTxn:
Picture 2
Lower left hand corner...sorry don't remember

Picture 3
Frank (board name???) is in the middle and Frank's wife is to his right

Picture 2, lower left hand corner hottie is my husband, Mr. Foo, otherwise known as Donald. He is also in picture 3, 1st on the left, then Timeliner and his wife, Laura.

Ditto what everyone else has said, we had a great time meeting you all and putting faces with names/personalities. It was fun, I was really glad there were nametags!! Great idea, Alan- thank you!

Found out that DebraW knows my dive instructor from Tyler, they met in Italy at the Mares convention and became friends. Small world- go to Italy to meet people in your back yard...

Hope to dive with many of you in the near future. Many thanks for the welcomes, and hopefully my I.D.'s were in order. ;o)

Foo

texdiveguy:
I have no 'moves'....Alan :)

Don't anyone believe that! He was gettin' jiggy with it up there, very impressive. If you were embarrassed, Alan, you didn't show it. I was just fishing around for a dollar when you quit!

Foo

well i will have to work on my images i shot yesterday when i get to school tomorrow, but i would say alan has some moves.

also now its offical there has been a FOO siting and we have proof FOO's do exist :D

Tooth

Well folks, I have to agree with everyone, that was a enjoyable evening.
It was really great seeing some old friends and making some new ones. We must have another get together soon, perhaps when it gets a little warmer in a couple of months, we could plan a dive/picnic shindig at CSSP. Just an idea....

Ya know, this little club isn't so little anymore.
I remember the first time Smonster and I went to a dinner with a group of folks who called themselves the "Texas Swamp Divers".
We all sat at one table in the corner of a Olive Garden restaurant. Now look at us.....
Surprising how good things grow, isn't it? :icosm01:

Great turnout. enjoyed meeting some of the new folks and see the ones again that we met before. Thanks to Mike for the suggestion of the meeting and Ken for putting it together it work out very nice. A big thanks to Debra for her nices gifts for everyone. Enjoyed watching Alan shake his groove thang :D

I was so glad to meet some more lady divers from the board that I had not already met at previous get togethers. Froglady (Theresa) Foo (Teri) Debra (Debraw) txlakerats (?) and jawfish (?) sorry girls never got around to meeting you but saw you there. Did I miss anyone?

I hope we can get together to dive sometime. I know it is hard with everyones busy schedules.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Foo's real, all right. Real crazy! ;o)

But seriously, folks- the time together was really cool, and made ALL of us become more real to one another. Thanks again to all those who had a hand in preparing the way, especially Alan & Ken. And to all my new friends, can't wait to dive with ya, especially now.

I'm with the ones who want to get together more frequently. Sounds great to us.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom