Northern AR shore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Roger & Tammy for the links! I've heard of Martha's but you may be right on that being a bit too far--I'll have to check it again to be sure. The Pennyroyal looks like about 260 miles if I head up hwy 48 - a stretch, but not bad if we spend the night. I'd definitely like to do Lake Norfolk once the water level gets back to normal.

Hoping to make a trip someplace this coming Saturday if the weather cooperates and the daughter and I are feeling up for making some dives. Most likely will go to Pelham, AL if we go. Will definitely check out some of these other suggestions later this summer.

Thanks again!

Martha's is 245 miles from the Mississippi river (4 miles off I-40, exit 232) Great hotel 4 miles away. I'm Fred Massie the owner. Our water will be at about 70 degrees next weekend, vis is running 25-30 ft,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom