North shore O'ahu - shore dive this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tradkelly

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all. First post, about 6th trip here to O'ahu. I have the weekend free, leave Tues PM after working this week. I'm wondering if anyone would like to go do some shore diving, day or night, out here with me (I'm solo otherwise). I'm AOW, from Denver, dive for u/w photography (see DeepEarth Photogaphy). I'll be picking up a couple of tanks and weights locally and playing around wherever strikes me.

If you're interested, would care to show me someplace you love, or don't mind a third with a camera, please email. I'm still figuring out if scubaboard emails me a notification that I have an email. Please bear with me. I'm staying in Haleiwa 1/4 mile south of the boat harbor, and my last dive should be Monday night.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend, and I'd love to hear from some of you in the meantime. Namaste!

my other buds said they were shore diving Haleiwa Trench
(left of the rocky outcropping at Haleiwa Ali'i Beach Park)
Sunday 7:30am.. just show up.

Thank you to all who have replied and PMd. I will plan on going to H trench Sunday morning, hopefully some 3T or SC tomorrow afternoon. Please feel free to continue sending ideas or offers - I do appreciate, and will be happy to have you out skiing next season if you can make it to Colorado. :)
Namaste.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom