Nordic Blue Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They sent the wrong rings, which don't match up to the quick-change wrist rings. ( also DC). There is a system that uses the wrist rings but they sent me the wrong one.
I may see if there's a way to use the DC wrist rings that I have with the gloves/rings that they sent me, or try to find new rings to go with.
The blue gloves that they sent are fine, its the rings that don't work.
If you know how to work around that, I'd love to have an option that doesn't involve spending a bunch more money than I a
already have.
Thanks!

I have a wrecked pair of DC wrist rings, or at least I believe so. If there are some parts you could use I would be more than happy to send them to you. First you need to post a picture though so I can see what doesn't work and make sure it is the same system.

Got an email from them. Said they've fixed their order page. Will check it out in a day or two...kinda busy just now.

Back
Top Bottom