NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
truth be told you're not missing a whooooooooole lot... it's so commercialized if you've been to more virginesque beaches in palawan or even batangas you'd be disappointed with bora... too many people

the beach and water is gorgeous yes... but if i wasn't flown there, i wouldn't pay to go

save up for a killer dive trip... better use of your money

Jag
that's comforting to know... :D now where to go... pause... not! i promised myself to dive myself out this summer (with the june DOR as extension) afterwhich i will focus on my studies.

i think i just told myself this exactly last year. tee-hee :D

iris_ice:
that's comforting to know... :D now where to go... pause... not! i promised myself to dive myself out this summer (with the june DOR as extension) afterwhich i will focus on my studies.

I'm sorry I'm going to miss the june DOR. I'm headed for Apo Island in May. I'll be passing through Manila on May 10th on my way down to Cebu. Hope you guys don't have too much fun. Won't be the same without some tequilla.:D

shugar:
truth be told you're not missing a whooooooooole lot... it's so commercialized if you've been to more virginesque beaches in palawan or even batangas you'd be disappointed with bora... too many people

the beach and water is gorgeous yes... but if i wasn't flown there, i wouldn't pay to go

save up for a killer dive trip... better use of your money

Jag

Exactly my thoughts 2 years ago. I'm sure now it's even worse.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom