NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just got back from boracay with david. its shocking how big the crowd is even after the holy week. a week before that, boracay still looks like a decent beach (my family had the other end of puka beach all to ourselves). this week, it looks like a resettlement area of the metro manila yuppies.

u wouldnt miss a lot if u can't make it to that beach party, iris. :)

rhadamantus:
i just got back from boracay with david. its shocking how big the crowd is even after the holy week. a week before that, boracay still looks like a decent beach (my family had the other end of puka beach all to ourselves). this week, it looks like a resettlement area of the metro manila yuppies.

Boracay is lost.

why cant i post an image instead of a link? :(

rhadamantus:
ive managed to take some shots before the crowd started marching like colony of ants.

459335055_63a2b88938.jpg

(view from our room:)
459335017_31c03c4313.jpg

too many bikini clad women... but no one as striking as this girl i saw two weeks ago in station 3:
459668049_f0b777a901.jpg

fixed...

nice pix, Maggie.....

rhadamantus:

i know... it's just that i feel like i'm the only person who hasn't made it to bora. fab view from your room :thumbs-up

iris_ice:
i know... it's just that i feel like i'm the only person who hasn't made it to bora. fab view from your room :thumbs-up
truth be told you're not missing a whooooooooole lot... it's so commercialized if you've been to more virginesque beaches in palawan or even batangas you'd be disappointed with bora... too many people

the beach and water is gorgeous yes... but if i wasn't flown there, i wouldn't pay to go

save up for a killer dive trip... better use of your money

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom