No photos in photo gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twiddles

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Instead of photos in the gallery, I get a bunch of links which when clicked send me to the error page saying I was directed to a non existant link etc. Have tried with both IE and firebird no diffrence with either. Any idea what the problem could be. Tried to find the FAQ but didnt see a link for it on forums or the main page.

Welcome to the board. Still having problems since the server upgrade. They are working on it.

stangscuba98a:
Welcome to the board. Still having problems since the server upgrade. They are working on it.

Yes and wasn't that upgrade over a month ago? ... Isn't it about time some people got busy on these problems and actually fixed them?!

GlazierB:
Yes and wasn't that upgrade over a month ago? ... Isn't it about time some people got busy on these problems and actually fixed them?!

Last I heard from NetDoc is they are changing servers again due to numerous problems with this one.

Ack, open mouth insert foot....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom