(No) Oil in the Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well,

the spill has found it's way into song...

Jimmy Buffet sings that all these tourists are covered in oil. :rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Maybe they can add a couple BP Execs to the concrete mix. This should have been done in the first place.

Seems now it is a matter of sucking up all the oil in the ocean, and running it through a water seperator.

They need a ginormous wet vac.

They have done this in the other Gulf when they get spills. Why the little O hasn't called in the tankers to suck the oil up (by his own admission today "He and his cronies have been in charge since the start") I don't know.

They have done this in the other Gulf when they get spills. Why the little O hasn't called in the tankers to suck the oil up (by his own admission today "He and his cronies have been in charge since the start") I don't know.

you didn't hear?

O's taking a vacation over the weekend and flying to Chicago while the oil destroys the marshes in Louisiana.

Personally, I'm all for the Obama bashing, but the reality is, the government does not have the knowledge, experience, or tools to deal with this type of problem, and BP seemed more concerned with the idea of being able to salvage the oil as a matter of reducing profit loss. The best possible recourse, is if everyone would boycott BP.

Personally, I'm all for the Obama bashing, but the reality is, the government does not have the knowledge, experience, or tools to deal with this type of problem, and BP seemed more concerned with the idea of being able to salvage the oil as a matter of reducing profit loss. The best possible recourse, is if everyone would boycott BP.

Here we go.

you didn't hear?

O's taking a vacation over the weekend and flying to Chicago while the oil destroys the marshes in Louisiana.

The press conference today was childish at best. O didnt know if one of the lead people in MMS was fired or had resigned. Wow this is the gang that cant shoot straight for sure:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom