Nitrox mixes above 40%?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AfterDark - Captain of the SS Melodrama.

Flying isn't that big of deal. Stand in line, take off shoes, walk through metal detector, wait at Starbucks, fly.

Flying isn't that big of deal. Stand in line, take off shoes, walk through metal detector, wait at Starbucks, fly.

I know I did back in 2005 and vowed never again.

Trolls I didn't see any trolls. Just some overly sensitive CCR pilots.

Over sensitive is such an understatement.

---------- Post added April 3rd, 2013 at 07:59 AM ----------

I've been away from SB for a while, it was refreshing to run off on a good hijacking... but I forgot how quick the trolls come out for their feedings.

For someone who ran off you did not get very far, did you?

+1

Although you're forgetting grabbing an overpriced drink at the airport bar :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as the bartender has heavy hands, I'll pay it and like it.

:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hardly oversensitive, I'm the one who's always trying to convince people that CCR's are not the tool for every dive, and not the greatest thing since sliced bread. However, when you start suggesting you need a medical or engineering degree to set the thing up and dive it, I have to point out that it just isn't so.

Works fine super reliable and accurate. If you want to stand around being herded like livestock poked, proded searched in your socks whle holding on to your pants so they don't fall down and abused anyother number of ways be my guest. There's only one trip I'd put up with crap for but Truk is so far out of my price range that it is a moot point. I'll drive to where ever I'm going plus if it's a dive trip I can tote my own gear.

I detect another door opening for a hijack :wink:

+1....and sometimes they dont even make you take of your shoes....

I know I did back in 2005 and vowed never again.

you should try it again...most airports have new machines that make it much easier....just walk right through and your done..its really not that big of a deal..

I have dove with AfterDark. He is absolutely honest in his suspiscion of the TSA, Gov, and PDC and non-mechanical dive gear. A fun guy, but don't get into it with him on politics or any new fangled dive contraptions.... He may have only switched over from a double hose last week. And don't get him started on those steel spring heel straps for his fins.... you'll have to listen to tell about how they stole his fins.... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom