Nitrox compatible air at fla springs..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi fellow divers:

Can anybody advise me on the current air fill info at either Ginnie springs or devils den. I going to these dive destinations + rainbow river area and both of my tanks are nitrox preped.

When diving their i was wondering if i would have any problems of getting additional air fills with nitrox compatible air. I\f so than i quess i will half to rent 2 tanks for regular air.

I would like to save the rental fee if i know in advance .
Overall is nitrox or nitrox compatible air refills a problem to find in florida spring area.
Any info would be aprreciated.

If you are going to Devil's Den right across the street is Blue Grotto and He has Nitrox. Personally that is where I would get my air fills in that area.
Just my $.02
I would also bet that a Ginnie with all the cavers they would have O2 compatible air.

Butch

HI ya butch:

Thanks for the info. Very much appreciated.
I did manage to obtain the telephone numbers for both Ginnie springs & devils den and i placed a call to them and they said i would not have any problems getting nitrox compatable air refills their.. I'm happy.......

Thanks again

Sam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom