Night Diving at the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dumpster Diver -- I applaude your ringing of the Liberty Bell. Your arguement has merit. Being a public park bought and maintained with public funds you should be able to dive from there day night and holidays.--

Many parks close at night or restrict usage of admenities. Locally all of our beach accesses close at sunset except three. There is only ONE where you can take a dog. None of these can you take glass. Most of which you can not have alcohol.

We are still behind the times in that you can launch a boat (paddle no motor) anywhere. Surf fishing anywhere. Surfing anywhere. Diving (and spearfishing) is encouraged, greatly by the county.. tell your friends.

As far as a victory goes in this case I do see one. Before they said, NO you may not. Now it is yes you can, but under these rules.

The Valiant fight would have been... WHY can't I? and WHO do you think you are saying I can not, what is the harm I inflict on the site or others by diving at night?

Counties catch 100's of lawsuits monthly over stupid crap. It has to be a group with an insurance writer.. this is really not that hard to do.

Blue Heron Bridge Divers, Inc. BHBDI list the county as additionally insured. tada.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom