Night Dive Splashdown Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
You people scare me :1poke:

"Trying" to corrupt my dandy inncoent mind, be ashame of yourself and your suggestions of alcohol indulging events..... :eyebrow:

:rofl: you said "Dandy!" LOL

Orlando Eric:
To Quote the Wise Jedi Master Yoda... "No, try not, do or do not, there is no try."

And I'll bet you've succeeded too! :wink:

KBeck:
I keep telling them, RUM! RUM! RUM!

They will only listen to if you make steering gestures with an invisible steering wheel while you tell them that. If they still won't hear of it, maybe suggesting a pretty, colored variety will persuade them. Perhaps red. Yes, try telling them, "Redrum, redrum, redrum".

Hey! There's a fair number of people coming! This is gonna be fun. I'd better go find a worker bee to fill my position for the day!

We have decided that the conchs need FloridaConchRum, in a horse conch shaped bottle. Yes, the Conchs will be the inspiration for the newest rum to hit the shelves!

Scuba_Jenny:
We have decided that the conchs need FloridaConchRum, in a horse conch shaped bottle. Yes, the Conchs will be the inspiration for the newest rum to hit the shelves!

And from whence on high did these grand (and maybe delusional) rum besotted alliterations come?

:wink:

diver doh said "high"! hehehehe

Scuba_Jenny:

Seahorse shaped, you mean, right?

Nope. She meant "Horse Conch." et al

The horse conch (Pleuroploca gigantia) is the largest conch in the world (sometimes reaching 24 inches long), is carnivorous, and the state shell of Florida.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/scimall-usa_1822_389263

Just like that one.

However there are Sooo many Rum varities out there that I seriously would not try to brew up my own. Also since it is mostly made from molasses I can only imagine the sticky goo and the smell of burnt sugar.. *Yuck*

I have almost completed the 1st stage of reading about rum. On to stage two.. good thing I have Monday and Tuesday off.

Orlando Eric:
Nope. She meant "Horse Conch." et al

[
I have almost completed the 1st stage of reading about rum. On to stage two.. good thing I have Monday and Tuesday off.

Hmmm... at least this isn't a liquid study. You could've ended up hurting quite badly! :D

Jeff

Liquid study? Is that anything like a liquid lunch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom