Night Dive Splashdown Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Woohoo! Goin' Divin'
You sure did!
Whew! I'm pooped. Just toppin' off a few tanks to be ready for tomorrow, but I sure had fun today! Sorry if I kidnapped your stuff, especially Kelp Mermaid. It was an accident. I thought I was supposed to. Anyhoo... it was great seeing every one again, and meeting some new folks too! I especially liked the night dive, I may have gotten a good picture. I'll tell you in a few days. Hey! That vis was boomin' on the night dive... I watched a big ole amberjack swimming on the port side of the wreck and I'd have to guess that he was at least 70' away.There was also a pretty big barracuda gettin' cranky with us, a pretty big deer cowrie, a chocolate chip sea cucumber, and some awesome crabs. Someone said they saw a shark I think, but they might have been just jokin' around. Anyway, I really enjoyed it.
I think we should do one on Vickie's boat next!

What a fantastic time we had last night! The dive was wonderful, if a bit cold after two dives earlier in the day. I was just amazed by all the beautiful growth on the wreck- I was too busy looking at that to look for much in the way of fish. It's always so much fun hanging out with my fellow Conchers both on the boat & afterwards. We invaded Krista's place for a Conch party & I'm betting some of them are still at it! Sorry I wasn't the liveliest of guests, Krista- I can only plead exhaustion due to old age. :wink: As you can see, I made it home safely, in about 40 minutes- traffic is MUCH lighter late at night...

Oh, Kevin? I left a towel on the boat- very colorful Bonaire beach towel, if you could just put it aside for the next time I am up with you or, better yet, come down sometime soon for another beach dive at my house!

Scubakevdm:
I think we should do one on Vickie's boat next!

I would love that!!!!!!

Very Awesome Dive! Whoo Hoo!
No current, no waves, good friends, awesome diving, what else could a person ask for?
Drinks after the dive? Yep!
Good buddies? Yep!
Beautiful colors on the wreck? Yep!
Conch Party? Yep!
Lotsa laughter? Yep!

The Conchs are the best! Our group was the first on the wreck after it was tied off. The phosphoessence (sp) hitting the line and our gear danced like Tinker Bell's wand. We saw a few nice size "Vicky Sharks" as soon as we got on the wreck, also a lot of reef butterfly fish, tunicates, azure corals, sleeping parrotfish, and I saw a sponge actually moving. It closed up when you hit it with direct light, but if you took the light away it would open back up. Never seen that before! There was also some nice sized barracudas, a porcipine fish, shrimps, crabs, hermit crabs and more reef butterfly fish!

Krista was an awesome hostess for the after dive Conch party. Eric brought a lot of mixers and was bartender. James brought a DVD from his livaboard to Belize. Mike brought some food, and there was plenty of laughs to go around. Thanks all for a really neat evening!

Did anybody see the whale shark?

OK , you had a WONDERFUL DIVE!
OK , you had WONDERFUL COMPANY!
OK , you had well , a WONDERFUL TIME !!!

And I had to work !!!!

But when I found out I get paid for the day , I started thinking about some new gear I need !!!!
So I guess I had a wonderful time too !!!

Hey , glad your dives were great!!! AWESOME !!!

See ya all soon !

Jean

Marvel:
Oh, Kevin? I left a towel on the boat- very colorful Bonaire beach towel, if you could just put it aside for the next time I am up with you or, better yet, come down sometime soon for another beach dive at my house!

Got it!

Hey,

You guys are awesome.

Big thanks to Kevin for "breaking me in" Splashdown Style.

Jamie

P.S. Let's not talk about any banana peels on the ladder, eh?

This was one of the best gathering of friends, at an awesome dive site, under awesome conditions.

And the season is only just beginning.

Just awesome!

:snorkel:
Season!?! But I have been diving ALL year.. what's a Season?​
:banana:​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom