Night Dive Splashdown Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I can't make everything line up in order to be in Florida for the dives, so I'm out. Sounds like a blast, really hate to miss it, esp. the night dive.

I hope to be down there some time in April, so maybe some of you will be up for some dives then...

Krista, you'll have to do with one less margarita-toting cabana boy, sorry!

Jeff

Dang , I think I am committed that day to covering Disaster Recovery test ... (Durn 'puters)...But maybe I can rig something up !!!!

If the boat doesn't fill up before then ...

Jean

Margarita's hmm --- tequila is from mexico and made from a aguave (sp?) root. HOWEVER RUM is made from SUGAR and was VERY popular in the CARIBBEAN in the times of Wooden ships and Iron men.

I am thinking that RUM should be considered as a stable of Florida Conch events in lieu of margarita's.

Time for some RUM Research to whip up some surprises for the next event.

Ministry Of Rum
Yo! Ho! Ho!

Orlando Eric:
I am thinking that RUM should be considered as a stable of Florida Conch events in lieu of margarita's.

Ministry Of Rum
Yo! Ho! Ho!
E1, I think that is the most profound thing I have heard you say in a long time. :D I beleive you are on to something....Bring it on! :fruit: :yelclap:

Scuba_Jenny:
E1, I think that is the most profound thing I have heard you say in a long time. :D I beleive you are on to something....Bring it on! :fruit: :yelclap:

Oh, dear god.... I am not sure I even wanna think about this... My sides still hurt from laughing so hard last weekend... And we're gonna do it all over again next week?

Guess I had better rest up in the forthcoming few days!

:<)

You people scare me :1poke:

"Trying" to corrupt my dandy inncoent mind, be ashame of yourself and your suggestions of alcohol indulging events..... :eyebrow:

To Quote the Wise Jedi Master Yoda... "No, try not, do or do not, there is no try."

:rofl:
Ya sure that quote wasn't from miss physcologist V?

Orlando Eric:
Margarita's hmm --- tequila is from mexico and made from a aguave (sp?) root. HOWEVER RUM is made from SUGAR and was VERY popular in the CARIBBEAN in the times of Wooden ships and Iron men.

Ministry Of Rum
Yo! Ho! Ho!

Yes, I'm with ya Eric. Sadly, those Sugar Barons I work for seem to think that as the liberal Everglades-lovers slowly put us out of business, Real Estate is a more lucrative option to go into. I keep telling them, RUM! RUM! RUM!......somehow, noone ever wants to listen to me. Sigh. Then I could be the Sugar Lush instead of the Sugar Baby. :D

Of course, conversely, I can provide all the sugar necessary if someone else would like to turn it into rum from there................... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom