Newly Advanced diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Call him 'Dude.' I think I read somewhere that he likes being called 'Dude.' :D

Hey cut the dude **** kk. Really guys cut the dude stuff. I promise to kill a Lion Fish next time I dive if you can just cut the DUDE stuf ok ?

Hey cut the dude **** kk. Really guys cut the dude stuff. I promise to kill a Lion Fish next time I dive if you can just cut the DUDE stuf ok ?

Sorry. My mistake.

:focus:

---------- Post added January 8th, 2014 at 05:43 AM ----------

Hey, GLOCKSCUBAG!RL, what do you think about the new G41 and G42?

Personally, I don't care for the .380 cartridge. But we can always use another .45.

.45's are nice :) I haven't shot any Glock other than my 23 and my husband's 27, which are basically the same thing. I've spent all my money on diving and therefore have no extra money for more guns :] which I can't complain about!

*~ Adventurer for life ~*

dudes and dudettes, cant we all just get along and sing kumbeya or some other rubbish? :-D

And here I thought the Pub was the only place for a good off topic ranting and bashing . . .

Welcome whoever started this thread. . . :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom