Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi fellow divers, I'm a new diver and new here. I've got 10 dives under my belt, but still dive with my friend and instructor.
Still too weary to dive on my own. I love it and took to it(pardon the pun :) ) like fish to water!! Luckily, I've been blessed with
a Dad that taught me to swim as soon as I could walk. I regret not learning to dive years ago when my oldest brother did, but
the wild teenage years turned my attention to other things, then marriage and family..etc. but now I can't wait to learn all I can
about this wonderful sport!! Thanks to all for taking the time to read my post. Happy and Safe Diving!!!
:D

Welcome to the forums! i hope you find them as useful, insightful, and as full of crap as I have.

Welcome to SB! You should be able to find local divers to go diving with.

Welcome to SCUBAboard.

Good Luck & Good Diving!

Welcome to an awesome sport that soon might become a lifestyle! Dive buds are out there waiting to dive with you, check the regional forums.

Congrats on starting the expensive addiction. Great diving in Florida. Soon you'll have your own equipment and too many dive buddies for whom to find the time. No time like the present to start diving as much as possible.

On a completely unrelated note, is that Comic Sans?

you are so welcome here............:dthis site will be very much interesting and helpfull to fulfill your dreams and take to the highest level............enjoy happy diving..................:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom