Newbie question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep-----I see exactly now what you mean.........Yea for Leah(I think I would have swapped buddies..............hmmmm)

About the other thing----that or evaluate WB or get you a video lite.....
I emailed them their pics and the vid. I think she posted them on FB as "sent by a dirty ol' man on the boat."

Island Photo Cozumel

Contact my friend, and photographer extrordonaire, Armando Alentado at the address above, they have been the best photo service on the island for many years, he can hook you up.

They no longer have a strorefront, but he works out of his house and will bring the equipment to you at your hotel and give you a brief lesson on how to work it. And will make a CD of your files for you, when you get back from the dive.

Also on Facebook at "Island Photo Video Center"

I emailed them their pics and the vid. I think she posted them on FB as "sent by a dirty ol' man on the boat."

Maybe on FB she goes by 'Wild &(almost) Nekked Chick'.......if not, she needs to...

Maybe on FB she goes by 'Wild &(almost) Nekked Chick'.......if not, she needs to...
I dunno? She's far younger than my daughter. Hey, if a gal has the bod for a bikini, welcome aboard - and she does. I was concerned about their sloppy buddy protocols & missed safety stop as well as that might get stung or ladder rash especially the way she climbed sideways at the top - but maybe my camera bothered her? She was fun.

My use in R/C will be to store to memory. I'm not interested in the FPV setups right now, but maybe later on. I've bookmarked the site you gave & will read it carefully. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom