Newbie from the West Coast of Sunny Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seabird1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm a Newbie in Sunny Florida, :mostlysunny: ( I can say that now, it is FINALLY getting warm again ). I just found out about this site at our dive team meeting, Dennis and Roxanne were talking about this trip to Ginnie Springs next month. They then told me about this site, so here I am. I'm just getting back into diving, after being out of it for close to 10 years. A couple of my dive buddies got me back in the water up in Crystal River at the 3 Sisters Springs. :meeting: I've enjoyed it more this past year than ever before. :diver:

Of course I prefer the real dive trips, where you get out and see real corals and fish, turtles, lobster and such. :vintagediver: But we've had a great time hunting scallops, and just getting our gear wet in the Gulf. I'm looking forward to exploring Ginnie Springs next month.

I heard a little about this site, and look forward to exploring here more also.

Welcome Seabird!

Glad that you hooked up with Dennis and Roxanne, they're good people! And hopefully, with the grace of all things good, my hubby and I will be able to meet you up at the MegaDive at Ginnie Springs next month as well.

Yes they are, and I look forward to meeting you both. I've wanted to go there for years. All the years we drove from Michigan to the Keys on Spring Break. I've seen it, but the "X" would not consider stopping. So now I'm going to finally get to see it, cannot wait.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom