New Servers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no... in my Firefox, all posts are "Full width" (of the widest post).

The smaller posts are not "narrower" on the ones w/o the pic. not sure why.
That problem is on your end. My FF only stretches the posts with the large pics, not the others.

The data server is in and is being configured. We found a problem with Photopost and updated it to the latest/greatest version and the whole server matrix seems to be running better. I have asked Don to test out Photopost for us and we are a twitter with anticipation!

Server Update:

Our newest server is up and running. Nothing has been tweaked yet, but the results are VERY promising. Restoring the data base would normally take us from 1.5 to 3.0 hours. It took us only 18 minutes and 22 seconds on the new server.

WOO HOO!! :D So does that mean I wont get the short bus error when I try and upload pics?

We finally made the crossover to the new data server at 6:00 am this morning. Please report any malfunctions ASAP!

Thanks for your continued support and patience.

We finally made the crossover to the new data server at 6:00 am this morning. Please report any malfunctions ASAP!

Thanks for your continued support and patience.

Thanks Pete. The board seems to be a fair bit faster today than it has been lately.

New servers arrived yesterday and are ready for configuration. We hope to be done by the end of this month, but that is not set in stone. Here is a picture of our new security measures on top of the six servers we will be deploying:

Server Kitteh: Purrtecting your logins frum Catasstrophe!​

We are still waiting on the KVM, the two Cisco switches as well as some other goodies for the rack.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom