New Seacraft Go! DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The car sits at an airport near Ginnie. I fly to that airport, get in that car and drive to Ginnie.

The car lives at the airport? How often do you fly and drive to Ginnie?

Really? I’ve never seen a single one in cave diving in Florida and you’ve seen hundreds? Wow.

They are pretty common, I would guess about 25% of the DPVs I see at Ginnie are Blacktips. But they are beginner scooters.

I might not be the norm. I bought a car to go with the plane I bought so that I didn’t have to drive two hours to Ginnie Springs.

No you definitely aren't the norm. Most don't have the money for buy three $8k scooters at once.

I don't get this, did they come as a set? Does the car fit inside the plane or is it attached to the top of the plane?

You know if I won that $2B Powerball, I would buy a C-17 and a dive van (4WD of course) to fit in it.

I might not be the norm. I bought a car to go with the plane I bought so that I didn’t have to drive two hours to Ginnie Springs.
This is why I would take financial advice from you, and not dive equipment advice. The exception being if you recommend something I can afford, then I know I'm getting the best deal possible.

The car lives at the airport? How often do you fly and drive to Ginnie?
I fly daily. I’m at Ginnie about once a week now.

This is why I would take financial advice from you, and not dive equipment advice. The exception being if you recommend something I can afford, then I know I'm getting the best deal possible.
I mean, I do have 25 years in dive gear sales/knowledge. I research everything and then become a dealer on what I believe is the best product.

Let’s test that. If I told you to buy $30k worth of tools and in less than 3-5 years and 600 hours of work you could make a million dollars in 6 weeks. Would you do it?

You know if I won that $2B Powerball, I would buy a C-17 and a dive van (4WD of course) to fit in it.

With pretty young flight attendants who dive?

Let’s test that. If I told you to buy $30k worth of tools and in less than 3-5 years and 600 hours of work you could make a million dollars in 6 weeks. Would you do it?
I would definitely listen. I might struggle to round up $30K all at once, but a million dollars/6 weeks sounds worth it. There is a lot of detail missing from that, tell me more.

I would definitely listen. I might struggle to round up $30K all at once, but a million dollars/6 weeks sounds worth it. There is a lot of detail missing from that, tell me more.
I’m in Paris this week. Call me Monday. 407-304-9288. My name is Peter. You need the money before the next hurricane :)

Back
Top Bottom