Info DPV models and specs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you seen the DiverTug scooters? I just started to learn about them today.

Check out the Tek36 Compact. It might possibly be something you would prefer over the Go!.

Never heard about them until you mentioned them. I am looking at them now but I can't find any information on Battery gauge to show much battery juice is left U/W. Do you know if they have it?

Never heard about them until you mentioned them. I am looking at them now but I can't find any information on Battery gauge to show much battery juice is left U/W. Do you know if they have it?

I don't know all that much about them, but I have not see anything like that. I assume you manage them like all the older scooters (which also did not have a "fuel gauge").

You can probably use the same watt meter thing that you can use on a Magnus. It goes inside the unit and tracks the actual W-Hr you have run, so you can check it between dives, if you want. But, that would kinda defeat the purpose of having a sealed hull...

Seacraft or Genesis for me.

I'm going to start using my BT again (re-potted almost two years ago) and run it until it dies. I'll send it back to Dive Xtras for them to do what they will.

Because of the infamously grouchy individual at Dive Xtras, I don't foresee myself considering either Cuda model.

I hope they can improve. The BT was a sweethheart deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom