New Seacraft Go! DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At over $8k per item -- a lot more than the $2k-ish for the Blacktip!
How many blacktips you seen in cave diving? Think that’s coincidence? Lol

How many blacktips you seen in cave diving? Think that’s coincidence? Lol
I would say hundreds?
The only thing cheaper than a wreck diver is a cave diver.
They are all over the Florida caves every day of the week.
I'm not saying that makes them better, but you can't pretend they aren't there.

My piranha has a homemade housing and runs an ~800wh battery. My cuda is currently running on 2x15ah dewalts but I’m in the process of building a ~1300wh pack. I often take the Sierra and blacktip together so I have sufficient reserve.

I would say hundreds?
The only thing cheaper than a wreck diver is a cave diver.
They are all over the Florida caves every day of the week.
I'm not saying that makes them better, but you can't pretend they aren't there.
Really? I’ve never seen a single one in cave diving in Florida and you’ve seen hundreds? Wow.

I'm not cheap, just... efficient.
I might not be the norm. I bought a car to go with the plane I bought so that I didn’t have to drive two hours to Ginnie Springs.

I bought a car to go with the plane I bought so that I didn’t have to drive two hours to Ginnie Springs.

I don't get this, did they come as a set? Does the car fit inside the plane or is it attached to the top of the plane?

I don't get this, did they come as a set? Does the car fit inside the plane or is it attached to the top of the plane?
The car sits at an airport near Ginnie. I fly to that airport, get in that car and drive to Ginnie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom