New Mac OS X Dive App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Send me an email and I'll send you a workaround. New version out in the next couple of days which will make it easier.

So I have been using this program with my MacBook Air and my Suunto D6, and just love it! It is so nice having a Mac application. No more having to use Parallels Desktop! Yay!

what about Stinger? anybody tried? I cannot get it to recognize the computer:lam:

Stinger should work fine. What error message are you getting ?

Also, I just uploaded 1.3.5. Please start up MacDive and let it auto-update. Then head to Preferences -> Advanced, make sure your stinger is plugged in and in transfer mode, and click "SCAN".

You should get a list of potential serial ports in the combo box. Choose the one that looks correct - if you're not sure, send me an email with the list of what's in there and I'll let you know.

edit:

Not too many other updates in there. A couple of minor bug fixes, you can now exclude surface alarms, and the way you sort the main table is remembered.

New version 1.3.5 work well on my Macpro (old version, Leopard 10.5.3) and Macbook (Leopard 10.5.2) !

Great work ~~ !! Macdive is......

I've already delete Parallels and windows Vista... :wink:

thanks a lot t0w !!!!

KenntKim

I picked up the Suunto cable today, and transferred the dives I had on my Gekko, which thinks it's a Vyper due to the PC hack I had used in the past. Anyway, is there a way to edit pressure data from the dives imported from the computer? The Gekko doesn't keep track of tank pressure obviously, so I'd like to be able to edit it manually, which I haven't found a way to do thus far.

Brian

Brian,

I'm looking at adding that to the next release, but you can't at the moment. Bear with me... hopefully I'll get it into 1.3.6 which I'll try and get out this weekend, depending on time...

Back
Top Bottom