New Jersey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NitroxDvrFL

Reaction score
Off the Coast of Hollywood Florida 130bsl
Hello i am from the Florida Conch Divers Chapter. I grew up in South Jersey i am planning to come up there in November is there much diving still going on and if so, Are there any plans to go out. If i can set something up ahead of time i might bring up my gear. That goes for if you come to florida look me up i will steer you in the right direction.. Also SeaJay From the Deep South Divers Chapter in South Carolina also Grewup with me. I am sure he would welcome any divers his way also. Thanks

The 2 larger boats I know in NY (JeanneII and Eagles Nest) dive in Nov. Eagles Nest does exploration dives whle the JeanneII is a charter for 12 divers. Im pretty sure the smaller boats still go out in November. The LDS I go to regularly go out Sundays and dive pretty deep if you are into more technical dives.

bring your drysuit!

ScubaK-Dawg once bubbled...
I dive the Tuna Seasure, Spring Tide, and Dina Dee and they are all still going out. I believe they will be making runs most of november. Check out their websites at www.dinadee.com and www.northeastscubasupply.com. Hope you have a drysuit, it'll be getting pretty cold soon...

Capt. Tom of the Dina Dee will be running the boat most of the winter as long as he can get a few people interested in going....cabin is heated!

He has a few dates he is scheduled to go out in November...Capt. Tom can be reached at 732-899-7840.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom