New Here quick question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilksoner

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guy just wanted to say hi im new here i see the status box underneath my avitar it has 1 star lit up i see others with dm instructor captain whats the deal with that is it by how many posts or if ur a supporter thanx

The ScubaBoard star rankings are as follows:

1 Star - Minimum Posts: 0
1.5 Stars - Minimum Posts: 25
2 Stars - Minimum Posts: 50
2.5 Stars - Minimum Posts: 75
3 Stars - Minimum Posts: 100
3.5 Stars - Minimum Posts: 250
4 Stars - Minimum Posts: 500
4.5 Stars - Minimum Posts: 750
5 Stars - Minimum Posts: 1,000

badges_addict.gif
Once you’ve reached the total of 2,500 posts, you’ll be given the (optional) badge of "SB Addict".
Should you proceed beyond this number, then you'll be given the
badges_supreme_natterer.gif
badge (25,000) or the
badges_ultimate_natterer.gif
badge (50,000).
User titles reflect a user's participation on the forum and are visible on both post and profile pages. The requirements for user titles are the following:

0 - 24 : New Member
25 - 49: Junior Member
50 - 499: Regular Member
500 - 999: Senior Member
1,000 - 4999: ScubaBoard Veteran
5,000+: ScubaBoard Guru

User titles may also be given to members of (private) user groups.

If you become a supporting member (pay $40 a year) your user title can say whatever you want it say. You might be able to have your say Divemaster without paying the $40/year...I'm not sure. You should post that question in the site support section if you are curious about it.

Welcome Aboard. If you go under Board Features then frequenty asked questions there is a lot of info, I'm still trying to figure out how to highlight quotes in gray.

Thanks for clearing that up. This is my 25th post to get me over my first threashold!:D
Joe

Back
Top Bottom