New Here! Off to Roatan soon!!! Advise?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luvswarmh2o

Reaction score
:D I'm so excited I found this group! A good friend and dive buddy told me to go here and check it out! I'm planning a dive trip to Roatan, British Honduras and wondered if Anthonys Keys is good place to stay. When is the best time of the year? Which side of Island is best to stay and dive???

Would love to hear from someone out there???:blinking:

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

i visited Anthony's Key Resort (for the dolphin encounter) and it looked like a top-notch place ... good boats, and the dive shop looked very good

on a brief (and superficial) first impression, it was very good

Best of luck on the trip and welcome to ScubaBoard. We would be interested in a POST trip review of your dives and places stayed....help the rest of us stuck here in the cold, you know...

Enjoy!

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! I think you'll find Ak meets all your needs and expectations! Let us know how it went...

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

FYI I was just telling someone about the AKR special in the current issue of Scuba Diving Magazine for $928 from 9/1-10/6, 10/20-11/17 and 11/24-12/22. That is a good deal and worth the price. I am leaving on Friday for my 10th trip to AKR, it is a great dive resort and Roatan is gorgeous.

I'm going to Roatan in May. I got all of my info in the Central America thread. (Bay Islands) We're staying at Coco View. Good luk witht he planning :wink:

Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom