New Florida License Plate!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LBHeyman

Contributor
Reaction score
Just to give everyone a heads up we now have a "Protect Florida Springs" plates available to us! My buddy and I just got one, but haven't seen any others yet. Let me know what everyone thinks! It is good to see that there is some help out there from the state for the springs.

Attachments

• Protect_Florida_Springs.jpg
    Protect_Florida_Springs.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 865
Last edited:
Just to give everyone a heads up we now have a "Protect Florida Springs" plates available to us! I just got one as well as Stangd1909. haven't seen any others yet. Let me know what everyone thinks! It is good to see that there is some help out there from the state for the springs.

That's a nice looking tag. Do the extra $$ actually go to what the tag represents or into the state's general fund? I never got around to researching this.

The DMV website says the funds go to the Wildlife Foundation of Florida...I don't know exactly how much goes to them. I am sure it is not enough. It is $26 a year. I would guess $10?

Well I'm planning to go to college in Florida so I guess I'm gonna have to get one of those.

Saw one this weekend...I was coming back from a Jetty dive and was pulling through the drive in at Whataburger....the Mustang in front of me had one...It looked good!

Just to give everyone a heads up we now have a "Protect Florida Springs" plates available to us! My buddy and I just got one, but haven't seen any others yet. Let me know what everyone thinks! It is good to see that there is some help out there from the state for the springs.

I have the coral reef plate on my divemobile, and when my dark blue metallic painted Miata's tag expires, I'm going to get one of the springs plates for her. It will look BEAUTIFUL, don't you think?

This SUCKS! I have one of each of the older dive related plates on my 3 cars, now I'm going to have to buy another car to get this plate..... Crap!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom