New Florida License Plate!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the coral reef plate on my divemobile, and when my dark blue metallic painted Miata's tag expires, I'm going to get one of the springs plates for her. It will look BEAUTIFUL, don't you think?

I'll have to do the same thing.....:lotsalove:

Hey, should I get one for my riding lawn mower:confused:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Now I've got yet another good reason to move to Florida :D

And, yes, I think that plate would look wonderful on a Miata!

just got one yesterday--they did not even have them displayed up on the wall and my tag office--had to ask for it-

I also had to ask for it....but I love the tag, and it was worth it.

And, yes, I think that plate would look wonderful on a Miata!
You have a really sweet ride yourself!!!

Here is the car I want to put the new Springs plate on; I think the color of the new plate is perfect for her! I will be customizing it as well. :wink:
100_0373.JPG
48506d1217897244-new-florida-license-plate-protect_florida_springs.jpg

Here's the reef plate on my divemobile:
100_2506.JPG

Just a little FYI...I talked to one of the people who helped get this plate out and on the roads, he said as of right now there is less than 100 of these plates on the road right now.... :( Hopefully this thread will interest some people and we can get the numbers up!

Just a little FYI...I talked to one of the people who helped get this plate out and on the roads, he said as of right now there is less than 100 of these plates on the road right now.... :( Hopefully this thread will interest some people and we can get the numbers up!

This license plate was posted on the cavediver forum last fall. My tag does not renew until November, but I will try to pick one up next month

Sean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom