New Balanced Diaphragm First Stages Yoke or DIN - $60 Each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is a daunting task. I bought a rebuild kit for mine when I bought it. Good thing too. I had one of them blow after about six months. I think my local guy has the HP seats. That is what is difficult to procure. The rebuild kits are the same as the US Divers, I think. There are some guys around the country that still work on them.

Good luck!

Mine has sat on the bench in need of overhaul for a bit..., when I took it apart last week... I said why bother.... Compared to my DS4's, its got way too many small and moving parts.... Well that and the disassembly got my hex key stuck, and my application of force (hammer) busted the piece... Oh well... Anyone need body parts...? :)

That is a daunting task. I bought a rebuild kit for mine when I bought it. Good thing too. I had one of them blow after about six months. I think my local guy has the HP seats. That is what is difficult to procure. The rebuild kits are the same as the US Divers, I think. There are some guys around the country that still work on them.

Good luck!

I have a pile of kits for conshelfs. Do you think those are the same?

Hunter

We just acquired quite a few new first stages only so I am offering them to Board Members at a deep discount, “help me make room in my warehouse” price. I know many of you have a use for such things... They are brand new Balanced Diaphragm First Stages (see picture). I have yoke or DIN, Board Members only $60 each plus shipping. If you are buying more than 1 ground shipping (USA – 48 States) is on me too!

I also have rebuild kits for them at $10 each. Please call me with any questions and to order. Thanks!

firststages.jpg

I just ordered a couple in Yoke version and was charged 12.95 ground shipping for 2

Order Number: 27030

could you please fix that.

Thanks,
Nick

Back in January of 2007 we were offering free shipping if you bought more than two. Almost 3 years later we have continued to honor the price of $60 each for Boardmembers but we are no longer offering the free shipping due to other increased costs. Thank you for your understanding and continued business.

I'm interested in getting one of these for my O2 bottle. Do they come O2 clean?

How is the reliability for those who've been diving it for awhile? Anyone have any idea about the flowrate..Good enough for 2 hard breathing divers?

I still have a few environmental kits left for these regs...$20/piece plus $5 shipping.
Anyone interested?...ice diving season is coming:)

I have a pile of kits for conshelfs. Do you think those are the same?

Hunter

Hunter, Do you know if the HP seat in the conshelf kit is the same as used in the old US Divers Arctic regulator? If so I might be interested in buying if your selling.

Thanks, Al

Back
Top Bottom