Suggestion NetDoc Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I suggest that NetDoc's birthday be made an International Holiday. The United Nations should issue a proclamation.

Happy BDay, Doc!

:shakehead:wow, that is sucking up on a near biblical scale.

Thanks for the kind words and gentle ribbing! :D OS, please don't start something today and that will make it special! :D

For my birthday present, I will be having surgery on my ankle tomorrow. I may be out for a few days and the inmates will be running the asylum without me. I am sure they will do GREAT. I should be back in the water in about three months! Just think of all the havoc I can cause here if I stop diving for a bit. Wooooo Hoooooooooooooooo! Wait till the vicodin kicks in... I can see OS's profile decked out in orange and blue and someone photoshopping a Gator on his head! Whoooooooooooooot! That's a hint for those aesthetically inclined individuals. :D

Thanks for the kind words and gentle ribbing! :D OS, please don't start something today and that will make it special! :D

For my birthday present, I will be having surgery on my ankle tomorrow. I may be out for a few days and the inmates will be running the asylum without me. I am sure they will do GREAT. I should be back in the water in about three months! Just think of all the havoc I can cause here if I stop diving for a bit. Wooooo Hoooooooooooooooo! Wait till the vicodin kicks in... I can see OS's profile decked out in orange and blue and someone photoshopping a Gator on his head! Whoooooooooooooot! That's a hint for those aesthetically inclined individuals. :D

Best of luck on the surgery Pete. Hope you are up and around soon.

BTW, I was shocked to learn that your birthday isn't already a Holiday.:wink:

Tobin

We'll forward your suggestion to the appropriate authorities.

There are "appropriate" authorities? I'm amazed.

Good luck with the surgery, Pete.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom