NELD get-together overnighter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Matt. clear out your mailbox, I tried to pm you and it was returned. Now I feel rejected.

PTN

I'm only planning on staying overnight, and heading back the next morning.

I talked to Capt. Matt Fahey of the Flounda Pounda, and he's willing to shuttle people to Lovell's and back from Hingham Harbor, where there is available free overnight parking nearby.

If you're interested in taking advantage of that, please post here or PM me ASAP. Rates will be determined based on the number of people interested, and as he's hoping to get some exposure for his charter operation, the more interest there is, the less it's likely to cost. I'm planning to talk to him next week about the details.

There's also the possibility of him refilling tanks if people are interested in that.

MSilvia:
I talked to Capt. Matt Fahey of the Flounda Pounda, and he's willing to shuttle people to Lovell's and back from Hingham Harbor, where there is available free overnight parking nearby.

If you're interested in taking advantage of that, please post here or PM me ASAP. Rates will be determined based on the number of people interested, and as he's hoping to get some exposure for his charter operation, the more interest there is, the less it's likely to cost. I'm planning to talk to him next week about the details.

There's also the possibility of him refilling tanks if people are interested in that.

I'm interested in the Ride over --definately. Can you give me directions, etc?

Jeff

If anyone coming from Maine wants a ride, I can carry a couple more people. I can also accomodate tanks, gear, camping equipment, whatever.

PM me.

Jeff

I do. I'm not sure if Alice is coming. I'll ask her tonight and post up.

PTN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom