Need your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sent the ap in today and according to DMV it's available! So I guess they just need to get the guy out of solitary who does the custom plates to punch it. It can take 6-8 weeks!

JimLap:
Sent the ap in today and according to DMV it's available! So I guess they just need to get the guy out of solitary who does the custom plates to punch it. It can take 6-8 weeks!

Taking a Guy Out Of Solitary !!! How Cruel Can You Be ?!!! :no

'Just to make your plate ??? What kind of a Solo Diver Does That !!!

Where are your Ethics !!!! :shakehead

Now you should be ashamed !!!

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ..................................

( I should get me a plate like that :wink: )

I have no ethics when it comes to prison populations:no . My kindness extends to letting em have a little jelly with their bread and water on Sunday:11: . It's prison, that means punishment for wrongs done to society. Not being rewarded for them by getting cable tv, exercise rooms that I can't even afford, and free legal advice. And you are right. they should give him a piece of metal, a small ballpeen hammer and a flashlight with the instructions:11: and a "get it right or it's another year in the hole" admonishment:11: :D .

Whatever you decide I think ya should get a license plate border that has the dive flag on it.

I was on this board for months and thought solo diver was the single's forum.

Then one day, I had the nerve to peek in there.

So...my point being, droves of blonde women might start following you on the interstate. be careful out there, Jim.

JimLap:

Plate came in todays mail!:14: Same day I got my PADI DM #231943.:D Tried to upload a pic but it won't go through for some reason.

JimLap:
It might be obvious also with the bumper stickers on the back that say among other things, " dive now, work later", "divers do it deeper", "gone down lately?", that all have dive flags on em as well as my DAN sticker.

"I get tanked on the weekends."

"Get go down deeper, do it wetter, and stay down longer."

Too much time around the college dive club

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom