need info on some old nautilus dacor equip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Aquired some old dive equip. Nautilus dacor weight tank of some kind serial # 1464, gauges and excesseries (Iron lungs, bouyance vests ect.. only thing i can find out about it is its old. Anyone help email me obrienk2011@gmail.com Local dive shop instructor snagged small hand gauge faster than bubbles arise but then never got back to me.

welcome to the board.

The best thing you can do is to post some photos of what you have and then tell up what you want to know about it. Dacor made a lot of gear, most of it's not worth much but some is. Without seeing what you have, it's pretty much impossible to give you any details or value.

I think you need 5 post before you can link photos.

Hello Obrienk2011,

Welcome to Scuba Board. Please note you have posted in the sub-forum of the Vintage section. Try posting in the regular Vintage section Vintage Equipment Diving or ask a MOD to move your question there.

Good luck,

Couv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom