Need help getting off the fence

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have NO DOUBT about the DS4. My only problem is I can't get it serviced locally. That and I can't get a price for it online! :)

PerroneFord:
Basic routing,

Primary on right post, backup on left, inflator on right, SPG on left. No drysuit hose. The tight bend as the backup leaves the left is what I mean...

That pic dosent really show any tight bends. W/ the regs like that you get better roiting but limited area for your head.

Update:

Purchased 1 RG2500 ICE (price was too cheap to pass on)

So now, I only need 1 regulator. I suppose I could do a matched set, but I am still not opposed to doing one of the other 2.

PerroneFord:
Basic routing,

Primary on right post, backup on left, inflator on right, SPG on left. No drysuit hose. The tight bend as the backup leaves the left is what I mean...
I run the exact same rig and have no propblems. Since the picture shows a drysuit whip and you are not running one, I would recommend that you utilize this port for your alternate. I also find thisprovides more direct air flow. The air is not doing a u-turn when it comes out so to speak...

Thanks for the tip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom