need a picture of dive ladder on a rib boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does it have an arch? If so my buddy has designed an awesome one. I will see if I can find some pictures.

U/O

Like A/O, I have some pics of a great ladder on a RIB in Denmark. Of course I can't find 'em now!

Essentially, there was a horizontal bracket coming out from the A-frame, with a ladder that swivelled down from the end of that bracket. When it isn't being used, it folds up against the frame...

I'll keep looking!

Armstrong Nautical Products RIB Boarding Ladders
I am sure you will like this picture :wink:
RIB%20Ladder%201-thumb-339x506-1084.jpg

Custom Made for the Boat by DKS industries in Campbell River B.C.
I am presently building a cabin for this boat. Rain at 50 knots really hurts:)

Custom Made for the Boat by DKS industries in Campbell River B.C.
Thanks for the info. I am planning to have something similar built, but, possibly with a single central spine on the ladder. The final choice will depend on whether I'll be able to get a good enough hinge system. Not only sturdy enough, but, also something that will not be bad on your knees/suit if you happen to kneel on it. I really like your idea of a small platform above the tube and the hand railing. You wouldn't happen to have additional photos and/or drawings of your project that you would care to share?

I am presently building a cabin for this boat. Rain at 50 knots really hurts:)
I had the same problem with rain at 50 knots. My solution is using slalom ski helmets and goggles. I have additional sets for my guests. And all of us are divers, so we'll dress into our suits before driving out to the sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom