Question climbing ladder with big housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On boats I always could pass on my camera, but I have loops through the tray grips so I can clip the camera to my shoulder d-ring(s) with doubleenders if needed, also useful to keep the arms free for shore entries/exit. If I really would have to climb unassisted onto a boat and can't have it clipped on the chest I might clip it off to my butt d-rings. Still, would prefer to hand to a buddy or even secure the camera to the deck before I climb.
Similar, if I have to come up a ladder with my camera I have two bolts snaps, one on each center arm butterfly clamp, to which I can snap to my left and right shoulder D rings and then a short tether on the tray/housing that can go to my crotch ring to provide three point stability and it keeps the camera tight to my chest and up the ladder I can go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom