NDR: 2008 Ram 1500 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thevalkyry

Queen of the Turtles
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a very good friend who is a diver who is looking to sell her late husbands truck. He was a diver too and passed away this past January. She has been dealing with all of the things one has to deal with and the truck is one of the last things on the list. She's had a couple of potential sales fall through so I told her I would post here to see if any other divers would be interested.

The truck is a 2008 Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition Quad Cab.
Current mileage is approximately 10,100. Gene was getting around 18 mpg in town and approx. 22 mpg on the highway with it - slightly less pulling a trailer but it has only pulled a small dog trailer. She would really like $21,000 for it.

I have an adobe .pdf with a copy of the window sticker for the truck and information regarding the security system, bed liner and towing package. The info on the tool box has been misplaced, but it was special ordered for him from Joe's Hitch & Trailer.

The truck is located in central Dallas.

Please PM me if you have a serious interest with your email and I can forward the documents to you for your review.

I appreciate your patience with the off topic post. Thanx!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom