NCWD Online Get Together AKA Chat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medic13:
I am going to try to be there if i can work might stop me .

Okay, I see from your profile that your occupation is paramedic/computers. Well, if you're on a run we'll forgive ya, however, if you're in front of a computer you can log on for a bit. Right? I've been called pushy a few times (usually with insurance adjusters/opposing parties when I need something NOW) so please forgive me if I am right now. :wink:

Here is a scary thought...what if we all log on tomorrow night and have nothing to talk about! Ha ha ha

See you guys then!
Mel

Sorry for the late reply. Life has been busy lately. I will be at the chat session at 8:00.

Glenn

suthnbelle:
Here is a scary thought...what if we all log on tomorrow night and have nothing to talk about! Ha ha ha

You can log on tomorrow night, but you might be all alone. :D

I'll try to drop in tonight, but I'm not making any promises.

Rich

fireflock:
You can log on tomorrow night, but you might be all alone. :D

I'll try to drop in tonight, but I'm not making any promises.

Rich

LOL! Give me a break, okay? I'm at work and stressed out beyond belief.

Hope you'll be joining us tonight.

I think the NCWD chat last night went well. Dale needs to work out some bugs in the room but other than that it was great talking to everyone. I think we should regularly schedule this chat for maybe the third Wednesday in the month at 8PM. Let me know what you all think about that day and time. If anyone else has any suggestions regarding day/time let us know.

Mel

yeah, we had a good turnout...I suppose I'll suck it up and get a real chat app as opposed to writing my own :wink: I do still have a month to fix it though.....Thanks everyone for showing up and participating. I will put a recurring calendar event on wreckmaniac.com for the 3rd Wed of the month at 8:00 it's also on the SB calendar. The next meeting is Nov 17 so go set a reminder for it

Sorry I missed you guys. I'll try to be there next time.

Glad to hear that you had a good turnout.

My best to all,
Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom