NCWD meet no. 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Charlie,
Enjoyed meeting you this week end. The guy teaching the class is David Waechter, of Capital Scuba (Fantasy Lake) in Rolesville. He's a TDI instructor. I just emailed him to see if this week end is open for him. I also asked if any reading was required prior to class. I will keep you both posted. I know Dale, Mel, Glenn (I think), and Joe are already nitrox certified. Anyone else interested?

Jason

Hey everybody, I had a blast!! It was awesome getting to meet all of you.

Ken -- you also gets major cool points for bringing the "uncrustables"!!

To answer your question Mel, a 7mm w/ a hood should be fine. It'll just be a little "refreshing" when you first jump in. :wink:

dwright:
To answer your question Mel, a 7mm w/ a hood should be fine. It'll just be a little "refreshing" when you first jump in. :wink:

Then consider me in for some diving in EARLY December at the quarry. After December I think I'm hibernating for a couple of months. Need to replenish the diving fund.

kwickert:
I should have mentioned it was you who spotted the mask on it's way to the bottom.

I wouldn't think you would have to study the material before the class, though I could be wrong.

Ken

Didn't need to say anything, Ken! I just appreciate you and Jason hanging on the first dive with a newbie and smiling about it!!

On the Nitrox, PADI has a reading/book requirement b4 class/dive - don't know the TDI process. I'll check with the instructor at Capital. Thanks again everyone!! Great day there!

NCDiver2004:
Didn't need to say anything, Ken! I just appreciate you and Jason hanging on the first dive with a newbie and smiling about it!!

On the Nitrox, PADI has a reading/book requirement b4 class/dive - don't know the TDI process. I'll check with the instructor at Capital. Thanks again everyone!! Great day there!

For my Nitrox class which was SSI I didn't have to do a dive. Just homework and classroom time.

I think we should plan a dive the first or second weekend in December.

well, I can't do it the weekend of the 10th...it's my birthday and I'll be out of town or something :wink:

Thanks everyone for a great day of diving. My 5MM wetsuit kept me warm in the water. Hope those hot dogs can be digested by the fish easily.

Ken and Jason , I would be interested in doing the Nitrox Course. Let me know about the cost and book etc. I am free this Saturday. Just let me know what day the course is available.

Glenn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom