Nature gone wild diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
not long ago i heard about a goup called nature gone wild, didnt think much of it at the time but i guess it a new dive op on oahu? anybody have any info on them..such as who owns its and what not... i have already gathered they have neither shop nor boat which aint a bad thing...just wondering who they are.

hey I met this guy. I think his name is Bobby. I think he is an instructor but he does have a website.

I saw this website about a month ago: About Us

And who is Pearl Harbor Divers?

yeah i saw that two but you cant help but notice that they never say who "I" is. the second thing I noticed was no Inst. # or DM# hmmmmm I remember the gang from ODC bob, randy, blade and i dont think any of them would have a problem saying hey its me. anyway i was just wondering.

there have been several new dive ops popping up lately.dont know too much about that one either.

nature gone wild is Bobby from ODC's new company, they had their first charter last week.

Marco,
If you saw Bobby you would definitely know who he is. He did the IDC a bit ago, and put together this for instruction and chartering. He is leaving us in May, sadly.
Charlie

Marco,
Bobby certified with ODC and used to dive with them. I think you would recognize his face even if you don't know his name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom