National Aquarium in Baltimore Volunteer Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to thank everyone applied and came out for the testing process for our 2005 Winter Recruitment for NAIB Volunteer Divers. Thanks, too, to all of the volunteers and staff who assisted at the written and pool test/interviews. Wishing everyone....calm seas and grrrrrrrrreat diving.

Judy

I just got my letter and I made it - #16 on the waiting list - training starts on March 12! Thanks again for all of the advice and encouragement.

Jackie

Congratulations, Jackie. That's awesome!! I jumping on this thread a little late, but I wanted say "Well Done".

Hoyden:
I just got my letter and I made it - #16 on the waiting list - training starts on March 12! Thanks again for all of the advice and encouragement.

Jackie

YAY!!!!!!!!!! So....tell us....how was it??? Whadya do??????

Staredge:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! So....tell us....how was it??? Whadya do??????

If you are asking about the in-water testing, it included a short swim, some snorkeling, basic skills (mask removal and replacement, bc removal and replacement, fin removal and replacement), neutral buoyancy, underwater dexterity (handle bait box and do a peg board task) and an obstacle course. All fairly fun stuff if you weren't being scored.

Jackie

Hoyden:

Jackie

Congratulation and welcome !

NAIBDiver1

Hoyden:

Jackie

Way to Jackie. How about some discount tickets? :wink: If I would've made it, I would've had a problem with the training dates, especially if it starts Mar 12th and continues for 5 weeks in a row. I would've been unable to attend the 19th and the 26th because I would've been in Florida. I am just trying to make myself feel better after blowing the test and embarrassing myself. Whenever you get your assigned day let me know and I will try and be there to harass you, I mean give you support.

Good Luck and best wishes

Pedro

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom